Safe battery evaluation
- Optimized in accordance with the EUCAR Hazard Levels
- Equipped with a raft of safety features
- Ideal for conducting potentially hazardous tests on lithium-ion batteries
- Available in both standard and customised configurations
- Can be interfaced with any kind of charge/discharge system
- DOWNLOAD BROCHURE
GN2 or compressed air purging with flowmeter
Oxygen monitoring sensor
H2 monitoring sensor
CO monitoring sensor
CO2 protection system
Pressure relief blow-out port
An innovative software
ACS battery test chambers are now equipped with the new all-in-one software MyKratos™ allowing to manage, monitor and assist the chamber through mobile and desktop devices, using WiFi, Ethernet, or mobile network. No additional hardware or software required.
- The chamber is equipped with a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), used to manage all chamber functions and safety interlocks.
- A special device is used to control the chamber via mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones, or to establish a remote internet comnnection.
- The system can connect several chambers in cluster mode at the same time and can provide a common supervision from a centralized point.
- MyKratos™ includes MyAngel24™, our remote teleassistance system: the chambers stay connected to the remote server 24 hours a day monitoring running conditions and any anomalies, in order to guarantee faster and more efficient service and maintenance activities.
Back to new environmental test chambers